Monday, July 14, 2008
We are about to celebrate our 2 month anniversary and finally settling down. To be honest, we are kinda of bored. We were used to planning, meeting, writing invitations, thank you cards, decorating favors, picking out flowers and stressing out. Since the wedding is over and the thank you cards are sent out (amen!) we aren't crazy busy anymore. In fact, Randy and I decided that we should start working out to use up some of our extra time, not to mention lose the extra pounds that we have gained since the wedding. Ha Ha Randy has been VERY busy with work. He has 2 full time positions that he is supposed to complete in the time of 1 full time position. He is stretched way too thin. Work for me has been steady, not so stressed like my husband. Work not being so busy has enabled me to work on changing my name. I have gotten a new social security card, new license, new bank cards and now I am just waiting for work to change my name. I am hoping that I will get used to signing my new name Mars, I liked my fancy H that I had for my signature. How can I make an M fancy? We booked our tickets for our visit to Phoenix during xmas. Got a great deal on our tickets. We have also talked Sonia (Randy's mom) into going for a couple days. She is more excited about going to Sedona then Phoenix. LOL That is about it for now. Will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good on ya Kel...you are doing a great job!! i love your subjects--us! :) what a great way to start a blog!!
love you both
Congratulations on your two month anniversary -- what a great blog! Glad you'll be able to keep us all informed. Love - aunt marilyn
Post a Comment