Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello! I know that it has been a very long time since we have published a post so I will try and fill everyone in. First off and seems to be most important lately, Precious is still bleeding! After a visit to a specialist we found out that she has an infection and SIPS which means that part of her placenta did not attach to the uterus after she had a litter in April. We are hoping that she hasn't been bleeding since then. We feel so lucky to have found her and we think she is happy to be with us too.

Randy has lost 10 lbs on the diet that we were both supposed to be on. I am so very proud of him and his dedication to the diet. Unfortunately I did not do as well and I think he gave Precious and I some of the pounds that he lost. J/K Ha Ha Way to go honey, I am proud of you!

Work has been busy, got a new dining room table and looking forward to the holidays. That about sums it up.

Love to all! The Mars Family

1 comment:

heidi said...

congrats randy! and don't give up kel--same thing happened to chad and marcy...he kept losing and she didn't. must be a girl thing. anywho your dog is funny and i'm glad i can write to you on here now! love you.