I am so excited that it is fall, my favorite season of the year! You would think that it would be spring because I love flowers BUT the colors of the leaves are too incredible to compare. In fact, I wanted to get married in fall and Randy wanted to get married in spring and since I am not a patient person we went with spring because it was sooner. :-)During fall we love to take drives along the Colonial Parkway up to Williamsburg and along Shore Drive in VA Beach. Today we even took Precious for a walk on a beautiful trail in Newport News to enjoy the fall scenery. The only downfall about fall is that it means the cold is coming and I am so dreading it. It seems like the longer I am on the east coast the colder it feels to me. I have become a big baby when it comes to cold weather.
This is a tree out front of our house that is amazing in fall. The leaves are so red that it stands out among all other trees in the neighborhood. Absolutely breathtaking!
No comments:
Post a Comment