Thursday, May 19, 2011
Schools Out for Summer!
Yes, I have completed spring semester. I am shocked to say that I got an A for both classes. This is a nice accomplishment for me, especially since my Biology professor told me that it is very difficult to get an A in Biology and to stop being so hard on myself. Well, I proved her wrong and even changed her mind by the end of the semester. She wrote me an email saying, "I’m pleased and not surprised to tell you --- 95 on final, 95 for course! Congrats! I enjoyed having you in class." I am not taking any classes at the college this summer, but I am completing my vet assistant online certificate. I plan to have that completed by the time fall semester begins. In fall I am taking a full load and I am super excited! There is something about being in school that just feels great! Can't explain it, or maybe it is because I do so well. ;-) LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i knew you could do it!! and you did fabulous at that!! good work!!
Post a Comment