Saturday, January 14, 2012
It's a BOY!!!!
Monday I had to go in for a couple things and they mentioned that they might need to do an ultrasound. I started panicking because I couldn't get a hold of my hubby at work and if they did an ultrasound, we may be able to determine the sex. Ok, so I thought about it after and I guess I could have turned my head so I wouldn't see the US screen. Luckily, as the ultrasound tech was walking me back to the room, Randy walked in. Thank God because almost immediately we got a shot of our little boy's genitalia. I thought about posting a picture of the ultrasound, but it doesn't seem right posting a picture of our son's private parts online. :-) You'll just have to take our word for it. It's a BOY! We still have our 20 week appointment on Friday where they do a full ultrasound check up. I am sure then we will have a cute picture of our little boy w/o private parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww --- I'm so so happy for you both! Lucky the day that you have a son.
Post a Comment