We are due this Friday and can't wait! Hopefully he will be on time, but we are not thinking this will be the case. We have been doing great, healthy and Thomas is super active as always. I feel bad because I can tell he is super squished. I am dealing with allergies, fatigue and general discomfort. Hopefully the allergies will be gone before we go into labor and need to do breathing exercises. :-) My hubby spoiled me today by hiring cleaning ladies to clean our apartment really well. I kept saying that I would do a room a day, but that wasn't happening and now forget it! I am kind of embarrassed, but it is going to feel so good to have it all clean right before Thomas is born. Plus, I will be able to rest the next couple of days knowing that it is all done. So....if I have cleaning ladies doing it for me, am I nesting. LOL

1 comment:
Look at that belly! We are SO ready to meet him!!!
Post a Comment