Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fabulous 5 Weeks

We had a great week this past week!  Tuesday night, Randy and I went out on our first date since Thomas was born.  The best part is that we had sushi which I haven't had in almost a year!  Thursday night, I went out to dinner with 5 of my girlfriends.  Also, first time since Thomas was born.  Grandpa James came into town Friday for a week and Friday night Thomas slept from 11:30pm until 5:30am!  That is the longest he has ever slept which means, this is the longest that mommy has slept too.  :-)  Plus, daddy did the 6am feeding so I was able to stay in bed from midnight until 9am.  This morning Grandpa James, Thomas and I went to a couple garage sales and Grandpa bought Thomas his first football.  We are excited to have my dad here and have already put him to work on things like the new/old car, ac and misc stuff around the house.
He is honestly a natural with Thomas

2 comments:

heidi said...

sounds fabulous!! all of it! and your Dad looks so sweet--like a natural!!
love you

Kim said...

so sweet to see Grandpa James with Thomas. Enjoy every minute of his visit.