Ok so I need to get comfortable with taking Thomas out by myself so I asked Auntie Ashley if she would come over and go out with us somewhere. I asked her to come along, but not to help at all. (I haven't been able to carry his car seat until now) Once we finally got out of the house, we didn't have time to go to the mall like I was hoping so we went out to eat. It was pretty cool because we went to the same restaurant that my shower was at. :-) Thomas did GREAT! See above picture for how good he was while at the restaurant. I didn't really think about how bad it could have been until we sat down, but he was awesome! Such a good boy! Just like I was as a baby. LOL
My next challenge is to go to Babies R Us with just Thomas and I this week. I keep telling myself that if my cousin with 4 boys can do it (one of them is an infant), then I can do it with one.
| Marina by the restaurant |
| This is the first pair of shorts that he has worn. So cute! |
2 comments:
He is gorgeous! Good girl for getting out. Soon it will be a piece of cake!
You are doing great!! It is intimidating at first, but it will get easier...and when it does go bad (b/c life just does that sometimes) you'll both survive it. Guaranteed every store has multiple kids crying in them on a daily basis :)
He's so cute and looks like a little snuggle bunny!
Post a Comment