Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chocolate Chips and Raspberry Bars

Ok, so I don't normally post recipes on the blog, but I have to post this one.  I had made these bars for Ashley's birthday because I wanted to make something other than carrot cake and I knew that she liked raspberry.  They were a definite hit for me and Randy!  We LOVED them and will be making them again and again.  We were even fighting over who got the remaining 7 bars after I packed up Ashley's (Sonia had 2, Randy had 1 and I had 4 ha ha).  The chocolate and raspberry together was amazing.  It was just the right amount of tart and sweetness.  

I got the recipe from my Hershey's cookbook which seems to be 1 of the 2 cookbooks I actually use (the other being our family cookbook that Heidi made).  You can find the recipe HERE .  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think I had about 7 and Mike had 3, so definitely a hit in our house too! Thanks so much for making something so special for little 'ol me :)