Friday, July 12, 2013

Using remote, swimming and being goofy

Trying to turn on the TV. Crazy how they pick up on things. We don't even watch TV while he is awake, except for his shows a few times a week. Very smart!
New friend at the pool

Enough of the picture taking mom!
Playing with Grandpa Barney, looking 'cool'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Thomas in the pool -- I remember when the 'boys' were supposed to be watching you -- you were about Thomas' age -- while I went to the store. When I came back you were chained to the post by the side of the pool because you had walked right in to the pool in your walker. And what I love, love, loved was that when they (hysterically) went to rescue you -- you were on the bottom, in your walker, eyes open, and smiling up at them. LIke mother like son... :)