Monday, September 23, 2013

Spruce Creek, PA

Playing with his golf club and balls, probably the best $1 we have spent on a toy
Last weekend Thomas and I spent the weekend at a cabin/hunter's lodge with our family.  We had a wonderful time visiting with the Miller family, visiting with Chad, playing outside and eating!  

Our view from the cabin
The cabin
Thomas loved seeing the cows up close and they were not shy at all
Amy and Leslie teaching him how to do the pirate "Arrrr"

Thomas playing cards
Chad, Kobie and Thomas playing with Kobie's new remote control car
Looks like a pretty serious conversation :-)

Driving Chad's new car
Have you ever had someone in your life that when you see them, you miss and love them even more?  I sure wish we lived closer and saw Chad more.  I love and miss him dearly.  So lucky we got to see him!
Amy and Leslie fly fishing



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased that you had a good time...and I do know how you feel about seeing and missing those you love. I feel the same way about Chad, Heidi, and about YOU!

Love you, Kelly...

Jolyn said...

ahhhhhh gorgeous Pennsylvania! If it wasn't so far away from here... I'd live there!!!! Maybe i'll have a summer home one day. Just LOVE it there.