Friday, August 22, 2014

No more crib for Thomas

Woke up this morning to a banging sound.  I was still kind of out of it, but started to look around for where the sound was coming from.  I even looked in a closet (not sure what I would have done if something or someone was in there).  I quickly realized that the sound was coming from inside Thomas's room and when I opened the door Thomas was standing there waiting for me.  The irony of this all was that he was in a crib.  He had climbed out of it.  He had done that once before so we put the mattress directly on the floor still inside the crib.  So...it was time.  He now has a toddler bed, but for a few weeks we had him on the floor.  Sad thing was that he kept falling off and sleeping on the floor.  He still falls off his toddler bed sometimes and sleeps on the floor, but not as often.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Good work woman!! You have been busy! I'm trying to play catch up slowly but surely…
love you!!