NEVER throw away trash while holding a key (especially if it is not your key!)
Here's the story.... I walk a dog for a lady in the neighborhood during the week because she works all day and can't take Daisy (dog) out to relieve herself. So every afternoon I take Daisy out for a walk. Yesterday I decided to throw the trash out before getting Daisy. As I was walking to the trash I thought, you better put the neighbor's key in your pocket cause you don't want to drop it. Well, I should have listened to myself! As I opened the trash and threw the boxes in, I heard the key fall. Woops! I should mention that we have huge trashcans because we live in a condo community. Now if you know me, you know that I will do ANYTHING to not have to touch the trash. So this was a very, very bad situation. I called Randy and he told me to put a magnet at the end of a broom (he is so smart) and try to find it because it isn't our key and we wouldn't want our key lost like that. So I put on gloves, made the contraption as instructed and with the lid falling on my head I still couldn't find it. :-( Luckily Ealena was not upset with me and Daisy only had to hold it until 4:30pm. How mortifying, embarrassing and GROSS!
No comments:
Post a Comment