Last week Randy and I had snack for our Church Group. We brought pretzel bites, I made a BLT salad and for desert, I made these YUMMY Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies. Our group didn't say much about them but Randy's co-workers, Randy, Sonia, Rachael and I LOVED them! I ended up losing 2 points last week because of them. It definitely helps that they are brownies and have peanut butter in them! Yum! I love me some peanut butter. :-)Here is the recipe if you would like to give it a try (I did use less powdered sugar and more peanut butter) http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/peanut-butter-truffle-brownies/c5c602e4-007b-43e0-aaab-2f9aed89524c?WT.mc_id=taf_recipe_BC
**Caution: they are super sweet so they need to be cut into small squares (although that didn't stop me from eating 2 at a time, LOL)
4 comments:
I went out and bought the ingrediants today, and will make a batch tomorrow. Since I have no will power I will probably be sick tomorrow also.
They are so good! I would make the brownies tonight and let them sit over night, then make the peanut butter and chocolate topping in the morning. Make sure to keep them in fridge also, they are best chilled. Enjoy!
whoa those look delicious. i want to eat a whole pan right now!
Not fair!! Your group didn't say much about them because our mouths were too full with eating them!!! They were tasty. Luv ya, ang.
Post a Comment