Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back to School!

I am super excited! Yesterday I went to a community college and enrolled in an English and Biology class for spring 2011! It was funny though because I did have to take a writing class in order to enroll in these classes. The gentleman told me it should take 1/2 hour and if I finish quicker than that, I am probably not doing well. Welp, it took me 1 hour! LOL I got 94 out of 99 which is awesome considering I haven't taken English in a very long time. Surprisingly I ended up testing right into college English. I am going towards an associates, in what I am not sure yet, but I am going to go ahead and work on my general eds. It should take a while to complete my associates degree but when I do we can decide from there if I will move on to complete my bachelor's degree. Randy has always been super supportive and encouraged me to go back to school and get a degree because he knows how badly I have always wanted one but I haven't been able to figure out what to get a degree in. I don't want that to hold me back anymore. Does a college kid fresh out of high school know what they want to do as a career? Don't college kids change their majors while in school? So I finally decided to at least get started! I do know that it will be something in the health field and right now I am working towards a Dietetic Technician but that could change. :-) Maybe my blogs will make a little more sense once I start English too. Ha Ha

1 comment:

heidi said...

You are funny! I am proud of you! I did generals until about the second semester of my junior year! no worries. just make sure you major in something you enjoy and you will love school!