Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post White Christmas!

We had such a nice Christmas this year here in VA. I was able to make 35-40 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange, Randy's co-workers, friends, family and Christmas Eve (I love to bake so this was a treat for me). Randy was able to take off a couple days to relax at home. We had a nice Christmas party with our friends from church, an amazing Christmas Eve dinner at Barney and Deb's, Christmas dinner at a really nice restaurant and snow on Christmas night and all day the day after Christmas. We got about 9-10 inches of beautiful fluffy white snow. Precious loves running through it but hates walking on ice. :-) We were also showered with such incredible gifts this year and are so grateful for them all. I also got some good news, my sister Cynthia is coming to visit us in January. That is a gift in itself! We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year as much as we are!

1 comment:

heidi said...

I CAN'T believe how much snow you got after we talked!!! Crazy!! Oh and by the way--you look hot!! :)