Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Amazing Book

A couple of months ago when I was back home I mentioned to my Aunt Judy that part of the wellness challenge that I am doing requires me to read something spiritual for 15 minutes a day. As soon as I said that she disappeared and came back with a book called The Shack and said that I have to read it. I asked her what it was about and she said "Just read it". I am so glad that she gave it to me and I can't wait to buy and share with others as well. I am not even finished reading the book but so far it has made me cry with sadness and amazement. It is one of those books that you can't wait to see what happens in the end but then you will be sad when it is over. Trust me, get this book!

1 comment:

Kenney Krewe said...

very good book!