Sunday, February 20, 2011

Post Valentine's

Last night my hubby took me out to dinner for Valentine's Day since we decided to forgo the crowds on the actual day of. He took me to a rhythm & blues/jazz bar in Williamsburg since he knows that I love to listen to live music. We had a wonderful dinner that ended with a fried, root beer battered chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich (fantastic!). We had a very nice evening together just him & I, music, bar trivia and food!
I know this picture is hard to see but there was the cutest older couple that was also enjoying date night. The husband was all dressed up in a brown suit and his wife in her fancy, red suit with jewels and all. They were so cute dancing to the live music especially since they were the only ones with enough courage to dance. I hope and pray that Randy and I are blessed enough to be dancing together at that age. :-)

1 comment:

Kenney Krewe said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. And the dessert sounds very yummy. Am I seeing a pattern here with you and deep fried cookies for dessert?!?! I do have to say, I'm a little shocked you didn't get up there and join that couple once they broke in the dance floor for you.