Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday Jaclyn!


Yesterday was my sister Jaclyn's birthday! For her gift I wrote her a poem. It may be a little cheesy, but she loved it. I thank God everyday for these amazing sisters that I am so blessed to call my own.

Sisters Are…..

The muscles in your face turning a frown upside down

Courage when you have none

The ones that make you laugh when nobody else can

The only ones that can see you at your worst and love you even more because of it

Always inspiring you to be a better person

There for you when you need a friend

The only ones that are allowed to keep you up at night from singing

One of the few people that you don’t get tired of

The ones that forgive you when you are being foolish

A rare, unconditional love

Willing to dance around and act silly with you even if others are watching

Always and forever concerned about you, your feelings and others that you love

Your home, your heart, your soul and a true treasure

No comments: