That I had a vision of picking up a cigarette butt that someone just threw out of their car and throwing it back in their car!?! I mean this in the nicest way. :-) What? I didn't do it. I was just daydreaming, but man does it bother me when people litter.
3 comments:
Just make sure you re-light it when you throw it in the car :) YUCK!
amen to that sista!! that is my BIGGEST pet peeve!! once i witnessed someone throw all of their lunch trash out the car window as they were finishing---the hamburger wrapper, followed by the french fry box, and then the cup and bag. i pretty much vomited in my mouth that there really are people that do that. lameness.
I can not even fathom why someone would do that! That is my biggest pet peeve as well. Ask Randy how upset I get at people littering. VERY!
Post a Comment