
Ok, I need to brag about my honey for a moment. Since I have been dating Randy, I have kept my recipes that I have printed, cut out of magazines, or had pulled off food labels in a big ziploc bag. This was kind of a pain when I actually needed to find some of my favorite recipes in the ziploc bag. This drove Randy (Mr. Organized) nuts anytime I pulled that bag out (which was pretty often). So for my birthday this year, he bought the binder (above), took clear sheets and put the recipes in each sheet, labeled the dividers, and printed out a cute cover. Luckily Eve was in town to help him because it turned out to be a couple hours of work. Isn't he extremely thoughtful? I absolutely love it and it has already made finding recipes MUCH easier.

Eve came into town for Labor Day weekend to visit and spend my birthday with us. We had an amazing time relaxing, drinking wine, catching up on girl talk, going to The Revolt for dinner, going to Virginia Beach to visit the family, and relaxing some more. What an amazing birthday to be able to have my very best friend come visit me. I truly hope that we live in the same state one day. I really miss her, but know that I am so blessed to have a friend like her.

Randy also made my birthday very special. He spoiled me with lots of gifts including the book above. Also, for dinner, Randy had dropped off champagne and an ice cream cake at the restaurant earlier for us to celebrate my birthday. Again, super blessed!
3 comments:
I remember the day you were born and how very happy we all are that you arrived -- love you so much!
Happy late birthday! I love the book your honey made you. It's awesome and the cupcakes look YUMMY! :)
Love that you had a great birthday and that Randy made it so special. Hate that I missed it! Miss hanging out with you guys. It's been too long.
Post a Comment