Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mike and his girlfriend (hopefully our someday sister-in-law), Ashley, made this awesome picture for my birthday. I had mentioned, ok I asked her, to make one for us when she had time. I had always seen pictures like this that say 'Love', 'Faith', 'Family', etc. and love them. The only problem is that they are pretty pricey. I remembered that Ashley is an amazing photographer (among her many other talents) so I asked her to make us one with our last name. It turned out fantastic! She also printed out the pictures in black and white so we could switch them out if we wanted to. She may custom make and sell them on Fairview Place (which is her online store). You can also check out her blog Stick Baby and the Snail to see some of her amazing work .
We are extremely lucky to have her and her talent in our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi did this with Oshyn on the first fall break of Kindergarten -- they went all over town looking for letters -- she made an alphabet book for his teacher for Christmas -- very cool! And we all benefitted from a picture much like yours! Happy Birthday sweet girl!