Thursday, November 1, 2012

My first Halloween

Got this cute little onesie in the mail from my Grandpa James and Grandma Karen.
I plan on wearing it all winter even though it is a Halloween shirt :-)
It was so funny when I first put this onesie on.  He was so fascinated with the bats and spiders on his sleeves.  I was laughing at him just staring at his arm.  He does the cutest things!

Also, for the past few weeks Thomas has been making a sound after he yawns.  You know, how people make that sound after they yawn, but only his is much more high pitched and so sweet.  I have never seen a baby do this and I have no idea how he learned to do it, but it is cute.  Last night when we were at Sonia's he did it so loud and long.  Finally...someone besides Randy and I saw it!  I would love to video it, but it is impossible to know when he is going to yawn.  LOL  You just have to take my word for it, it is hilarious.

1 comment:

Kenney Krewe said...

Great grin!