Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Trip - Day 2

On Thanksgiving morning, Thomas had his first bath in a big boy bath tub and he did
great.  Daddy held him up while mommy washed him.
Gosh, I love this picture!

Chad, Marcy and Thomas
They were nice enough to let us stay with them and
we had such an amazing time.  We love you guys and miss you already!

Marcy helping Thomas with his sippy cup.  He holds it very well and does drink
a little bit from it.  We are going to continue trying so maybe he can take a feeding from the sippy cup.  :-)

Marcy, Thomas and I are missing, but this is most of us at Thanksgiving dinner.
We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving over at Grandma Miller's house.

Everyone (including the 3 dogs) focusing on Thomas playing with Auntie Em.

Probably my favorite picture from the trip.  I have such fond memories of my Aunt Marilyn and I can't tell you how extremely special it was for me to see him receive the same love that I am blessed enough to have.  It also meant so much to be able to share our precious child with such an amazing aunt, someone that I will always look up to.  We love you Auntie Em.

No comments: