Thursday, April 25, 2013

Makeshift play yard

Tuesday morning Randy decided to make Thomas a makeshift play yard so I could get some stuff done around the house.  As you mothers know, chasing a newly crawling baby can be exhausting.  :-)  I say makeshift because grandpa Barney is going to make us a little gate to put in this area.

It worked really well..................


FOR 24 HOURS!!!
I saw him try to pick his legs up onto the tub and within 15 minutes, he climbed over onto his head!  I was a bad mommy, I was trying to get the camera and he toppled right onto his face.  Luckily he didn't get hurt.  I did manage to get a picture the second time before he fell over.  This time I caught him.  ha ha  Little booger!

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

That's great! And I am laughing with you because it only held him but so long. lol. Oh those good ole days.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh -- at least Grandpa Barney knows that the fence can't be too small...