Friday, September 6, 2013

'Drag' Yourself to Brunch

A few weeks ago Ashley invited me to Drag Yourself to Brunch .  It was going to be about 7 of us, but in the end it only ended up with just Ashley and I.  Selfishly I didn't mind.  :-)  We had such a blast dancing in our seats (you could get kicked out if you dance anywhere else), eating, chatting, and watching the ladies (er men) dance, lip sing and collect dollar bills.  There were 4 ladies that each danced to about 4-5 songs.  One of our favorites was the one above.  She did a Pink song that was just fantastic!  Definitely recommend going to a drag show if you have never been.  My cheeks were hurting because I was smiling and laughing so much.  Yes, I will be going again.  Thanks Ashley!

1 comment:

heidi said...

I love this!! I went to a show in san fran once and it was hilarious and awesome. glad you had fun