Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cynthia's visit

A few weeks ago we were so blessed to have Cynthia come visit us for a long weekend. The first thing I wanted her to be able to do was play in the snow so look what we found!
We spent one of the days in Colonial Williamsburg just her and I. We had lunch at the Cheese Shop near William and Mary College, got a coffee at Aromas and then walked around for a bit. It was a wonderful day together, just sisters.
She met a new friend
That evening she wanted to cook for us so we made a stop at Trader Joe's
She made an amazing meal and I was the sous chef. The following night Randy, Mike and I took her down to Norfolk for dinner at my favorite place and then a bar to listen to some music. On Saturday we hung out at home and then went to a restaurant in Virginia Beach for old bay steamed shrimp and she crab soup. We had such a great time and look forward to her visiting us again!


No comments: