This year for New Year's Eve Randy and I went over to our wonderful friends, Troy and Angie's house. There were about 7 of us couples bringing in the new year together. We played Catch Phrase, which was a super fun game, but the most exciting part of the night was the 'Dance Off'. We played one of the Wii dance games and had SO much fun! Randy went out in the first round (on his defense he was dancing against the winner) and I made it to the 3rd round (not due to rhythm, trust me). Oh my gosh, if you have the chance to play any of the Wii dance games you have got to do it! What a way to start 2011 with awesome friends, delicious food and burning calories while dancing!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Dancing in the New Year!
This year for New Year's Eve Randy and I went over to our wonderful friends, Troy and Angie's house. There were about 7 of us couples bringing in the new year together. We played Catch Phrase, which was a super fun game, but the most exciting part of the night was the 'Dance Off'. We played one of the Wii dance games and had SO much fun! Randy went out in the first round (on his defense he was dancing against the winner) and I made it to the 3rd round (not due to rhythm, trust me). Oh my gosh, if you have the chance to play any of the Wii dance games you have got to do it! What a way to start 2011 with awesome friends, delicious food and burning calories while dancing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was a BLAST!! We have got to do it again and soon. I laughed so hard that night.
Post a Comment