Wednesday, June 1, 2011

First Day at the Beach

So I am down in the Outer Banks for girls week with my good friend Rachael. I came down yesterday just in time for her baby shower (which was beautiful). Unfortunately all the girls had to leave yesterday, but Rachael's mom is staying until tomorrow and I get to stay until Saturday.
Today was a great start for the rest of the week! I was able to sleep in which was nice considering that we had an extremely busy weekend. When I woke up, Rachael had made us blueberry, strawberry, banana, and nutella crepes that were amazing. After breakfast we went down to the beach for a couple hours. The weather could not have been any more perfect!
Then the three of us went down to Corolla for some shopping. I found a rug for our new kitchen. :-) Then after shopping we went to the most wonderful restaurant on the sound and had crab legs. Words can not express how perfect dinner was. Great friends, good conversation, beautiful weather, incredible scenery and yummy food. The only thing missing was my honey.

No comments: