
When Jaclyn was here visiting, we went to about 6 thrift stores looking for treasures to decorate our apartment. In the very first thrift store we visited, which is walking distance from our new apartment, we found this beautiful cross. It was only $3 and I could not put it down. The paint was chipping and it did need a little love, but nothing a little sandpaper and paint couldn't take care of. I painted it a brown, hammered, rust color. I think it turned out amazing and it is the first decoration (and only so far) that we have put up!
Next on the project list, re-staining an old dresser that we got for free. :-)
5 comments:
Cute! I can't wait to see more :)
It's gorgeous!!! What a creative-handy being you are!! Love you!!
So excited for the dresser.!! We are in the market for one now.
BTW....Its cynthia!! YAY!!
wow that looks great!! good work and good eye!!
Thanks Ladies!
Post a Comment