Saturday, January 7, 2012

Soon there will be FOUR!


Yep, we are expecting our very first baby around June 8th! :-) I should say human baby because you all know that we consider Precious our little baby (which is why I say four). We are now 18 weeks along and super excited! We get to find out if our baby is a boy or girl on the 20th, 13 more days! This ultrasound is from 10 weeks so I am sure the next one at 20 weeks will be even more beautiful. I have been feeling great with no morning sickness. I was one of the lucky 25%. I have however been super tired all the time with very little motivation (the house, laundry and cooking has been slacking quite a bit). Poor hubby. :-( Luckily, he is super understanding. Family is very excited as well. We also have a cousin that has a baby due on June 10th! June is going to be an incredible month. More to come soon!

Also, God is so amazing that Randy and I were baptized together the week before we found out. We had no idea that we were pregnant and that there were three of us being baptized. What a true blessing this baby is!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Oh my goodness you crazy girl I thought you were having twins!!!!!! Excited to see baby Mars

Anonymous said...

I am so very happy for both of you. I just can't wait to see you two as parents -- you'll be wonderful!! Love you! em