Saturday, August 18, 2012

2 Month Check Up

Thomas has discovered his fists and loves to keep them in what we call
the 'Thomas pose' (bottom right).  We swear he looks like a fighter
posing at his weigh in.  LOL  In these pictures he is hitting the red monkey.
We are trying to teach him the fist bump and not sure if he does it by accident,
but he does fist bump with us.  :-)
Thomas had his 2 month check up yesterday and the doctor said he is a healthy and handsome little baby.  He got 3 shots in his little legs and 1 orally.  I would like to say that he didn't cry, but he did.  It was so sad to see him cry that hard and yes, I teared up and almost cried.  The nurse kept saying that we did a good job so I am guessing that I am not the only mom that had a hard time with the first shots.  :-)  He weighed in at 13 lbs and 10 oz, which is in the 90% (50% as average) and is 25" long, which is in the 97%.  The doctor says that his growth curve is not a curve.  LOL  He is our long, lean, eating machine.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww -- nothing worse than the first shots. He's just adorable! Love you - em