![]() |
| This is how Thomas spent most of the time in the museum. I am sure once he gets older, he will run around with crazy excitement like his buddy Oliver. |
![]() |
| This exhibit shows them eating the other dinosaur. We thought that was a little graphic for young kids, but I guess that is natural selection at its finest. |
![]() |
| This is Oliver, my friends 3 year old boy. He is so cute and SMART! He would name all of the dinosaurs and so much more. I am not joking, he knew them all no matter how long the name might be. |
![]() |
| One of the rare moments when Thomas was awake (in the dark room). LOL He must have wanted to see the jellyfish. |
Thomas's very first museum visit was to a living museum that had a really cool robotic dinosaur exhibit. We went with my friend and her 3 year old boy. I put him in my bjorn and he slept most of the time. We did walk through the entire museum but at a more rapid pace. This was not hard though because Oliver was SO excited to show us all of the animals. Plus Thomas was getting hungry so he wanted to hurry too. I had a great time as well visiting with my friend that was my roommate when I first moved to VA 8 years ago. Wow time flies! We were both single when I moved here and now we are married with children. :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment