| Precious is laying on Thomas's legs. Too cute! |
| I know I take a lot of pictures of him in the bed, but when he wakes up in the morning he is full of smiles and giggles! |
| and funny faces |
| What can I say? He is the cutest! |
| If he keeps growing in length, he won't fit on his changing pad anymore. Ha Ha |
Things have been going great! We weighed Thomas earlier this week and he is 13 lbs! He has officially grown out of all his newborn clothes and into his 0-3 months and sometimes even 3-6 months clothes. He is the happiest baby (when his tummy isn't bothering him and he isn't tired :-(), loves when we talk to him and likes to be carried in the baby bjorn. He is sleeping 6 - 8 hours straight through the night for now and he is holding his neck up mostly on his own now. Mommy and Thomas have gone to the mall, grocery store and pharmacy this week. We have even vacuumed the house while in the bjorn. All big steps for us. :-) Next week we are going to the museum to see the dinosaur exhibit with my friend and her one year old boy. It will be Thomas's first play date! Next Friday he gets his 2 month shots. Wow! He is growing so fast.
1 comment:
I love that second photo! He is growing too fast, we need to make our own play date soon!!
Post a Comment