Monday, September 10, 2012

Auntie Jac

We were so lucky to have Auntie Jaclyn visit us for Labor Day weekend!  Although we didn't get out of the house much, we had a wonderful time.  I actually think it worked out better because Thomas and his auntie were able to cuddle, kiss, laugh, bond and love more.  I was able to get some stuff done around the house and my sweet sister also did some stuff around the house for us.  Thanks Sis!  Having a baby makes me wish that I lived by my sisters even more now.  :-(  We are truly blessed to have both of my sisters in our lives and now Thomas is truly blessed to have such amazing aunties!  We love you both so much!


One of the many great things about my sisters is that they love to do my hair.
Good thing because they are much better at it than I am.  :-)

No comments: