Sunday, September 23, 2012

Body Worlds

We didn't do too much this weekend because Randy is studying for a certification exam for work, but we did get to do the one thing that I wanted to do for my birthday.  We got to go to the Body Worlds exhibit at the Science Museum of Virginia.  We dropped off Precious at grandma's house and headed to Richmond for the day.  Thomas was such an angel!  He slept the entire way up there and most of the way back.  While in the museum he was pretty good, only fussing towards the end of our stay.  I couldn't blame him though, I wouldn't want to be in a car seat for that long either.  Although, Randy did carry him in the bjorn for a little while.  The exhibit was so awesome and I can't wait until I can go to the full exhibit someday (this was a mini version).  There were 12 entire bodies that are preserved through plastination and tons of individual organs (healthy and not).  So, So cool, I could have spent an entire day there.  That is if I were by myself.  :-)  I felt bad keeping the baby and hubby waiting on me.  Seems I was enjoying it a lot more than they were.  LOL

No comments: