| Ok, so this isn't the best picture of us, but it is the oldest picture of us that I could find. :-) |
Hard to believe that 8 years ago was our very first date! Let me go ahead and tell you about our funny first date story. When Randy originally asked me out on a date, he asked me if I wanted to go 'have coffee' sometime. Me being a coffee LOVER, I was super excited to meet a man that I could go 'have coffee' with (apparently I was meeting a lot of non coffee drinkers). Well, when we were discussing where to go on our date he informed me that he doesn't really like coffee. Ha! The 'have coffee' was just a line! LOL We ended up going to a local restaurant and I decided to forgive him since we had such a great time. I am also happy to report that I have converted him to a coffee drinker too. :-) In fact, I think he drinks more than I do!
I am so blessed to have met this man and couldn't be any luckier. Happy First Date Anniversary My Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment