Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bundled up

All bundled up with tag blanket and all.  I thought this was cute because his hands are bundled up, but he is still chewing on his tag blanket.
Thomas is doing great!  He is rolling all over the place, bouncing in his jumper, speaking baby talk, squealing, laughing because he is ticklish everywhere and trying to get the whole solid food thing down.  We have tried brown rice, avocado, peas, banana and oatmeal.  I would say that he probably likes the bananas and avocado the best, but honestly he doesn't really eat much of it yet.  I would say 90% of what we feed him gets spit out.  I hear this is very normal and that we need to just keep trying so that is what we are doing.  I even put cinnamon in his ground rolled oats (oatmeal) this morning.  He seemed to like that, but how could he not?

No comments: