Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thomas's First Christmas

We all had such a wonderful Christmas this year in VA.  On Christmas Eve we had a nice, intimate evening with Grandpa Barney, Grammie Deb, Uncle Mike, Randy, Precious, Thomas and I.  We opened lots of gifts and had a yummy lasagna dinner.  We did miss Aunt Ashley, but she had a nice Christmas at home in Ohio.

On Christmas morning, Thomas woke up to his jumper and gifts from Santa (mainly stuff for eating solids).  After opening gifts and getting ready we went over to Bela's house for Christmas dinner.  We had a yummy pork roast with all the trimmings, opened gifts and had a lovely day.

We didn't think Thomas was going to be able to open gifts this year, but we were wrong.  He could open them, but seemed to care more about eating the wrapping paper.  :-)  I am sure next year will be a different story.  This was by far the best Christmas we have ever had.  Christmas is no longer about Randy and I (of course it is about the birth Jesus), it is also about watching our little boy light up with family traditions, gifts, love and celebration.

For pictures from Thomas's first Christmas, click HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures -- he just gets cuter and cuter if that is even possible! xoxo