My friend Rachael had a party Saturday for mothers and their children to celebrate an early Valentine's Day. She had lunch, desserts, drinks, good friends & family, paper crafts and my favorite.....sugar cookie decorating! Of course I had to volunteer to make Aunt Judy's sugar cookies (especially since I didn't get any during xmas...boo hoo). I made about 5 dozen assorted sizes of hearts and they turned out great (toot toot). The kids really enjoyed decorating every single one. The adults didn't even need to help or should I say get to help.
| Wish he wanted green beans, peas and carrots like he wanted this cookie! |
![]() |
| Connor (Rachael's son) and Thomas playing |
| Looks like our table when we decorate at Aunt Judy's. Are we decorating or eating? |
| Nicola and her son Oliver |
| Rachael and Thomas |



No comments:
Post a Comment