Tuesday, May 8, 2012

3rd and Final Shower (We thought....)


We had our baby shower with our church last Sunday.  Our amazing friends Michele and Cheryl (upper left) threw me a wonderful frog themed baby shower.  Every since Randy and I went to Puerto Rico I have fallen in love with frogs.  In Puerto Rico they have a frog called a Coqui.  I shouldn't say a frog, I should say MANY frogs that make a constant sound like this at night.  I don't know if it was the pretty sound they make or the memory of being in Puerto Rico, but I now have a love for frogs.  I had told this to Michele and Cheryl and off they went with it!  As you can see, the shower was so cute!  It was all blue and green with a frog diaper cake, a yummy frog cake (edible), super cute watermelon frog fruit bowl, lots of frog stuff for Thomas and some of my wonderful friends from church.  I swear I need to pinch myself because I can't believe how incredibly blessed Randy and I are with all our friends and family.  

You will see what I mean by the title in a future post.  :-)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Is that a little frog inner tube?? How adorable!