Thursday, May 17, 2012

Four years ago.....

One of my most favorite wedding pictures of us
was the happiest day of my life!  I still can't believe that I found a man that can put up with me.  LOL  He is the most genuine, loving, loyal, kind and gorgeous man I know.  I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world and fall in love with him daily.  I love you boo!  Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary! I owe you a thanks, if it weren't for your wedding I might have never reconnected with Mike :)

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy day! love you --

Kenney Krewe said...

Happy belated Anniversary from the Kenney's!

heidi said...

I love Randy. I am sooooooo grateful that you two met. What a wonderful couple. I can't believe it was 4 years ago!! Oshyn saw a picture of himself yesterday as ring bearer and said--Man, I looked good! He's so humble. :)