If you happen to know Randy and I very well, you know that this little one is actually our first child. :-) We got her almost 4 years ago and had no idea how much she would change our lives. She shows us unconditional love and never plays favorites (although she loves to lick Randy's skin and not mine, but I am totally ok with that). She wins over anyone's heart that meets her. In fact, we aren't allowed over to Grandpa Barney's without her. So today, our little Precious the pug turns 5. We are going to celebrate with her favorite Frosty Paws (doggie ice cream) and a stuffed animal that she will unwrap herself. This may become an issue when Thomas starts to get wrapped presents, but we will worry about that later. :-)

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Precious! I still think you should be on Facebook....you would be star (just like our Precious Pug!) :-)
Post a Comment