My best friend Eve from Arizona came to visit us and meet Thomas last weekend. We were able to go to a seafood festival, walk on the beach boardwalk, spend some quality time at home and Eve & I were able to have a 'girls' dinner together. We had such an awesome time!
| At the fesitival |
![]() |
| Went to the seafood festival and all I got was this silly hat. LOL |
![]() |
| Eve and I were able to step out for a few hours on Sunday night to have drinks and appetizers at the restaurant at the marina. It was so nice to be able to catch up just her and I. |
![]() |
| At the marina |
![]() |
| At the marina |
![]() |
| Eve and Thomas |
| Taken on our walk |
| We went for a walk on the beach boardwalk |





No comments:
Post a Comment