Thursday, October 4, 2012

No More Swaddle (at bedtime)

About 2 weeks ago we finally started to put Thomas to bed at night in a sleep sack instead of a swaddle. It is funny but even the smallest milestones are bittersweet for me. It is awesome because he is growing up, but sad because he is growing so fast. He seems to really like the freedom of moving his arms all over the place (mostly at the top of his head or sides). He also ends up moving all over the crib at night now. Sometimes he ends up doing a full circle. Funny thing is that he is so long that he isn't going to fit much longer when he ends up the short way.  Ha Ha

Ok, so I am really not ready for this one. He has been falling asleep on his side. I flip him to his back, but he turns right back onto his side. I even flipped him 3 times one night. LOL Gotta let him grow I guess. :-)
** Mittens are because his hands get so cold!

No comments: