Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First Wedding

In early September, Randy's buddy Greg from JMU got married to the love of his life, Caroline. They were married in Corolla, NC.  It was absolutely beautiful and Caroline was stunning!  They were married right by the water and the reception was under a tent by the yellow building below.  Thomas wasn't feeling that well due to his reflux and our car battery died (welcome to parenthood, right?  LOL)  but, it was SO nice to be able to go to our friends wedding and to be able to hang out with some of Randy's college buddies for the evening.
The bride is Caroline, a friend of ours. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of the bride and groom. I realized that after the wedding and was truly bummed. I guess when you have a new baby, taking pictures isn't always on your mind unless they are of him. :-)

He actually wasn't feeling that well because his reflux was bothering him. Poor little guy. It was a long day too. We left our house at 12:30pm and got home at 12:45am.

Auntie Jaclyn got him this cute outfit.

They had a whole pig roasted and the caterers encouraged people to grab a piece.
Thomas and daddy couldn't turn that down.

Daddy cool and baby cool. When we first got there we put him in his tux. Unfortunately it didn't stay on long due to the heat and I didn't get a picture of the entire tux. :-(  I will put him in it again and post a picture. He was too cute! Our buddy Tom got him the tux. Thanks Tom!

No comments: