Monday, October 1, 2012

Misc Pics at 3 Months

Thomas and Daddy having a conversation

Had lunch with my friend Rachael. He was so good and tired! In fact pretty much as soon as I started the car to leave he fell asleep. Maybe I should take him out at that time more often. LOL

On one of our morning walks. What a smile!
Don't you just want to give him kisses? I do and I do.  :-)

Randy took this picture because he said that I looked like a stereotypical mom.
No offense to all the mothers out there. He said he could see me chasing Thomas
as he walked out the door!  LOL  

This is Randy taking Precious out with Thomas in the bjorn. We cover him because he is under 6 months so we can't put sunscreen on. I wish I could have gotten a close up because Thomas was just staring at his daddy so lovingly. It was so precious.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love LOVE that photo of you in your curlers! My mom, sister or I always had curlers in our hair when I was younger :)