I have a funny story but you need to know something first..... With the wellness challenge I am doing I can't eat after 8pm and I have to have 2 servings of vegetables each day. Well tonight Randy and I were working on re-screening our neighbor's porch and didn't get into the house until 7:51pm. The problem was that we hadn't had dinner yet and I hadn't had my 2nd serving of vegetables. That meant that not only did I have 9 minutes left to eat dinner, I had to eat my 2nd portion of vegetables in order to get my points for the day. I then realized that I only had time to prepare and eat my 2nd serving of vegetables. With cucumbers being one of my favorite vegetables, I started peeling, chopping and eating. Six minutes later I completed the whole cucumber, had a full belly and I don't think that cucumbers are one of my favorite vegetables anymore. LOL :-)
Friday, September 17, 2010
6 Minute Cucumber
I have a funny story but you need to know something first..... With the wellness challenge I am doing I can't eat after 8pm and I have to have 2 servings of vegetables each day. Well tonight Randy and I were working on re-screening our neighbor's porch and didn't get into the house until 7:51pm. The problem was that we hadn't had dinner yet and I hadn't had my 2nd serving of vegetables. That meant that not only did I have 9 minutes left to eat dinner, I had to eat my 2nd portion of vegetables in order to get my points for the day. I then realized that I only had time to prepare and eat my 2nd serving of vegetables. With cucumbers being one of my favorite vegetables, I started peeling, chopping and eating. Six minutes later I completed the whole cucumber, had a full belly and I don't think that cucumbers are one of my favorite vegetables anymore. LOL :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment