Monday, September 6, 2010

An Amazing Birthday!

Ok, so I know I am terrible when it comes to posting anything in our blog. This will all change. I have started a wellness challenge called The Best You which will last for 12 weeks. One of the things that I need to do for the day (there are 10) is to write in a journal or blog. I figure why not kill two birds with one stone! So here I go!

This weekend was my birthday and it was awesome! I received lots of phone calls, emails, gift cards, gifts, a beautiful bouquet of flowers and love. One of the gift cards we received was to Bonefish a yummy restaurant here in NN so Randy and I had date night on Saturday night. Luckily it didn't turn out like the movie Date Night! LOL :-) So anyways, we went to dinner at Bonefish, ate dessert at the Melting Pot (fondue restaurant) and then took a little walk. It was so wonderful for us to be able to enjoy a date night like that. Thanks Tom and Eve!

For my actual birthday Sonia, Precious, Randy and I went to VB for the day. We met Mike and Ashley and went to the beach. Holy cow, the weather was amazing! I could have stayed out there all day. In fact, God blessed us with amazing weather ALL weekend! Once we were done at the beach we went back to Barney and Deb's and Deb made a yummy dinner. We had BBQ baby back ribs and pasta weesie (one of my favorite dishes from Carrabbas). Oh my gosh it was all so good and to top it off we had ice cream cake! Thanks Deb for all the super good food you made and bought for us! Randy and I are truly blessed with such incredible families and friends.

No comments: