Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grateful for Grammie!


Words can not describe how special our Grammie was and still is. I will always remember my summers at Grammie and Papa's house, riding our bikes around the yard, swimming, going to church, playing with Tanya, eating watermelon and corn, using Grammie's heating pad while watching Wheel of Fortune with Papa, tempting to help Grammie with her many crafts, walking down Main Street during their sidewalk sales, visits to Gove, washing dishes :-) and so many more wonderful memories. I can only hope to be 1/2 the woman Grammie was. She is the most genuine, kind and loving woman I know. She has instilled such good values into all of the family and that is one of the many reasons that she will always and forever live on. She may be with the Lord but I almost feel her presense even stronger now than when she was here on earth. She is with me always, watching over me and all who she loves so much. We miss you Grammie and love you forever!

1 comment:

heidi said...

good on ya!! what a wonderful picture and sweet tribute. love you lots. its 9:30 and i still have some "things" to check off!!